Blog Archive

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Easter 2023









 I love Easter.  This week God was determined to show Himself to me.  Everyday this week I saw or heard Him, which is my definition of miracles.  

We've been fighting to transfer some money out of our investments to another government account. Tony has spent hours organizing documentation and talking to incompetent customer service reps.  We decided to tackle it together, but paid tithing first.  The money immediately showed up in our account and we saw God.  Later that week we got a call from Aunt Clara at the St George shuttle.  A man and his daughter were stranded after missing the correct shuttle.  They only spoke Spanish and were low on resources.  Dad and Tony and I picked them up, were able to communicate, got them food and a hotel room.  We saw God.  The bossy posse stayed with us for spring break (Maren, Mili, Kolby).  One morning the girls went to Lins for donuts and Kolby lost her phone.  We jumped on bikes and rode around trying to find it.  Finally I stopped and asked the girls to pray.  Just then Maren looked down to see the phone in front of her feet,  and we saw God.  My beautiful friend Corrie came with her kids from St John and we spent a perfect day in Zion Park.  At every turn we saw God in that beautiful place. My favorite evidence of God this week was a text and picture from Max of his morning sunrise run.  Only God could make such a miraculous change in Max and I'm so grateful.  Of course I see evidence of God every time I hold sweet Harlow and have to trust that God will navigate the complexity of her life.  I love this beautiful holiday.  I love the sure knowledge I have that Jesus Christ is alive and because of this, things I think are dead (relationships, opportunities, peace) will be too.

No comments: