Blog Archive

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Happy Birthday Wilson

 Dear Wilson,


Happy 24th Birthday.  Your birthday is always a time for me to remember the joy of your first birthday.  You were so beautiful.  We made raspberry shortcakes and Grandma and Grandpa Chocolate made you swing to hang in the tree.  You were so happy.  My greatest dream for you is to find that happy again.  You have experienced a lot of things this year that have stretched you.  As usual, you learn things the hard way, and that is totally OK.  Your path to the Savior looks a lot different than mine, but I am confident God knows exactly where you are.  I look forward to continued healing and relationship repairing within our family as we access the power of the Savior’s atonement.  I love you.  I learn from you.  I am always here for you.


Love, Mom

No comments: