Blog Archive

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Triple Dunk

Last weekend was memorable.  The Riplets turned 8 and were baptized.  To make it extra special we combined their baptism with CSC Winter Edition.  Sadly, 3 of 4 Lundbergs had the flu.  Eliza stayed in bed the whole day, Tony and Sam muscled through some ski runs,  but were miserable.  I felt great and loved every minute with my nieces and nephews.  It was so fun to have Tyler bring Kate and Owen.  Owen is a laugh a minute. 

Another highlight of our trip was going up to Diamond Lake to Hainsworth'sCarpe Skiem.  The winter-wonderland magic of that place was so healing for me.  I sat at my old table with a cup of tea and cried as I looked out on the beautiful snow.  We had the nicest evening playing games and drinking tea with Hainsworths. 














but were miserable.  I felt great and loved every minute with my nieces and nephews.  It was so fun to have Tyler bring Kate and Owen.  Owen is a laugh a minute.  Another highlight of our trip was going up to Diamond Lake to Carpe Skiem.  The winter-wonderland magic of that place was so healing for me.  I sat at my old table with a cup of tea and cried as I looked out on the beautiful snow.  We had the nicest evening playing games and drinking tea with Hainsworths. 

No comments: