Blog Archive

Sunday, July 20, 2014

girls camp



I went to girls camp and I meet 2 new friends from other wards!  My favorite part was Wednesday night when we got candles and all the girls formed a big circle and sang songs.   We didn'tt want to leave so we just sat on the grass because when we got tired of standing.   My other favorite part was when we did crafts like bracelets and jedi braides. In the morning one of the days we had to get up at 6:30 and get dunked in the cold water.   It was worth it because we got "Olof" beads.  We did a lot of singing and my favorite was "Mormon boy."
My favorite meal was when when we had hamburgers.  For first year, we had to go on a hike--there were a lot of people on the side of the road and we had to help them.  I tried to bear my testimony, but we ran out of time so I shared it with my ward in our cabin on the night that Dad came up as Bishop.  I am excited to go back next year!  Our sweatshirts are really cool too. It was awesome.

No comments: