Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cousin Weekends

One of the fun things we did to end summer was have a couple of cousin weekends.  Our first weekend we hosted the Riplets, Kolby and Corbin.  We had so much fun chasing those babies.  I cannot believe how adorable Kolby is right now.  Everything that comes out of her mouth is so cute and she is the most girly girl I've ever met.  I was impressed with Corbin too.  He is the rock that all his siblings turn to; if Corbin is around everyone is OK.  If someone gets hurt or has an accident,  they want him.  What a great blessing he is to their family.  Unfortunately I was too busy chasing babies to take pictures!







Our second weekend we had the Cam and Jill cousins.  Impossibly, within a few hours of arrival,  Kimball finds a snake and spends the weekend taming it.  Addy and Eliza, Marcos and Lane disappeared for three days and only came out to eat or swim.  I spent my time making a lot of food and chasing Maren around with glasses.  I was throroughly entertained by those two sassy little blond girls.








No comments: