Blog Archive

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Eliza's song and Max's threat

Where Is My Dolphin

Oh where has my dolphin gone?

Oh where, oh where has he gone?

He swam right into a shark's mouth.

Now where shall I find him?

In heaven of course, In heaven of course,
In heaven of course, In heaven of course.

That's where I shall find him.

written and performed by Eliza Lundberg on a Saturday night. She says the pizza inspired her.



Tony and I were "exchanging words" in the car when Max firmly decreed, "Stop fighting or I will spray you in the face with poison! It will BURN YOUR EYES!"

I have never once used this parenting technique and swear I do not know where he learned it. This is my official statement for the likely ensuing CPS investigation.

1 comment:

Child of God said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......
hahahahahahahah....
rolling on the ground laughing at this point,
tears have come,
can't breathe,
okay,
I'm done.
That was hilarious.