Blog Archive

Sunday, July 20, 2008

happy birthday wilson








































I am 12. I got to be a member of Runescape, but it took a long time to be one, but I really like it. For my birthday we went to the lake and i went tubing while Max was driving. I flew, no really i flew about 20 feet. Cooper, Dad played Star Fox until 11:30 p.m. We went to see a movie, callled Wall-E. I thought it was good, but mom and Dad didn't think so. I wondered what inspired them to make it. After the movie, we bought an ice cream chocolate vanilla cake from Baskin and Robbins and ate the whole thing at the skate park.

On Friday I went on my first scout trip without Dad. We were chopping and splitting wood for a fundraiser. I fell asleep on the job about half way under the back of a parket trailer and Bro Mathia had to hit me four times with his crutches to wake me up. Finally I woke up and banged my head on the bumper of the trailer and that kept me awake. The best part of the trip was sleeping in the forest all alone. I felt comfortable and even made my own fire. My shirt got all sappy from the trees so I wore my coat. There were huckleberries and wild strawberries, but in order to get to the strawberries you had to pass hobo spiders and thorny roses. It was mighty fun.

Today I received the Aaronic priesthood. Grandma and Grandpa came for the blessing. I shared the 13th article of faith in sacrament meeting and messed up a little but I did pretty good. After church I slept all afternoon, right through dinner and Grandma and Grandpa's visit.

My testimony at 12 years old is: I know that we can be resurrected through the atonement of Jesus Christ.

6 comments:

kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Wilson! We can't believe you're 12! Way to go.

Love,
Dustin, Kimberly and Corbin

(P.S. Kelly and Tony--we are with you on Wall-E. What was up with that movie?)

andrea said...

Wilson, I love it when you update your mom's blog. Eli is working on a post for my blog right now and he should finish it tomorrow. Make sure you check it out.

We did almost exactly the same thing for Jonah's birthday. We saw Wall*e and then went to the lake.

That's so exciting that you received the aaronic priesthood today.

Child of God said...

Happy Birthday Wilson! Sorry we missed the fun.

-Jeff Stacey and Evalie

(Jeff and I liked Wall-E,
"Eva...Eva.")

andrea said...

Wall-e was an awesome movie! Send us your e-mail adress. Just not on here.

Eli And Jonah (Mostly Eli)

the herd said...

Happy birthday, Wilson! I'm so proud of all your hard work this last weekend!

Child of God said...

Kelly I tagged you on my blog. Follow the instructions given on my blog.