Blog Archive

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Sangster Weekend

 Jake and Callie had an adventure (not at all what they expected!) to Jamaica last weekend and I had the privilege of being included with the Grandmas who watched the kids.  Happily, Amy joined me so I got some good Amy time too.  Poor Pepper had a couple of rough nights, one with fever and the other with wha seemed like night terrors.  Other than remembering how to function on little sleep, I loved every minute.  The kids were so fun and helped me remember all the happy times when my kids were little.  

Amy and I even took the kids to see Jill and Mili complete their marathon in Salt Lake!  It was was a beuitiful day and I was so proud of Mili.  It is a pretty amazing accomplishment that Jill has run 13 miles with each of her kids when they have turned 13.  

Sam had his first road trip with a friend to watch a football game in Lehi.  That was kind of milestone for him as well.  







No comments: