Blog Archive

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Easter 2022










 I love Easter. I love to have increased purpose and reason to study Christ.  This year Pres Nelson challenged us to resolve a conflict before Easter.  I took it seriously.  I tried to listen to hard-to-hear advice from Chelsea, and apply it.  I did not have complete resolution, but hope returned and I felt less afraid. I also think I increased my respect for agency.  On good Friday I was studying Alma 5 and had a remarkable experience with alphabetical words that answered the questions, Because of Christ, I am . . ..  It was just a sweet experience of quiet study when the purpose of Easter became intensely personal.  

We spent most of Saturday preparing and cleaning.  We had Mom and Dads on both side, Wilson and Wendy and Harlow and Uncle Bob and Kathy.  Max came wearing his "last supper" jewelry.  Sam attended church, another Easter miracle.  It was a beautiful day.  

No comments: