Blog Archive

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Level 50

 As my friend Kim has pointed out, I am now at level 50!  It feels so good.  I have always enjoyed a healthy sense of self, but there is something about being 50 that abandons all insecurities and makes me grateful to be me.  I spent the day at the temple and shopping and eating all alone.  I just enjoyed being me all day and celebrated without expectations or a focus on my flaws or shortcomings.  

My school day on Thursday began with an office full of balloons and streamers, which made for an exciting therapy adventure with the students.  The whole weekend was full of well wishers and being remembered in kind ways by my friends and family.






Tony had been gone for the week in Salt Lake for a VA training and arrived just in time on Friday to go to Mom and Dads for a delicious shrimp dinner, and pumpkin pie.

The rest of the weekend was General conference focused, with the added adventure of Max's homecoming date.  

No comments: