Blog Archive

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Jeff and Stacey visit

 We have had the pleasure of seeing all of my brothers, their wives and kids in the last month.  It's been one party after another.  It was so fun to have Jeff and Stacey here.  Their kids are so much fun to be around and like a breath of fresh air.  We had fun playing pickleball, trying out Jeff's Oculus, eating Indian food.  I spent the day with Jeff and Stacey when I took them back to Vegas, since their flight was at 4:30 in the morning, I got them a hotel near the airport and they Uber'd over.  It was a way better solution than having Dad drive them all at 2:30 in the morning, plus it was a fun graduation gift to give Stacey :)  I love Jeff and Stacey so much and admire their courage.  I don't know the ending to their struggle, but I love to watch them engage in the battle.  







No comments: