Blog Archive

Sunday, October 4, 2015

44

I have had the most wonderful weekend celebrating being another year older. Tony and I got up early on Thursday for a trail run, breakfast and a temple session. My favorite things all in a morning! On Friday several friends and I went canoeing and to lunch. The day was absolutely beautiful. Even when Becky and Valerie ended up in the water, their positive attitudes stayed afloat! This weekend was General Conference where 3 new apostles were called. The themes appeared to be: keeping the Sabbath Day Holy and following the Spirit. It seemed that every speaker had a challenge and I think I will start by identifying those invitations. Pres Monson is almost worn out in his service. I am thankful for the chance to live in both perilous, and the fullness of times.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: