Blog Archive

Sunday, September 6, 2015

first day



First day of school!  I have one high schooler, 2 junior higher and only one kid in elementary school.  I spent the whole day scrubbing layers of popsicle, watermelon and marshmallow off of the floors.  This year feels so much easier.  I know that is in part to our familiar routine, but even more significantly to not having Wilson here.  It is a tremendous relief to have him at school, even with all the worrying about his poor choices.  I loved my first day back at work.  I am going to teach 5 home study seminary students, help with cub scouts, and teach the 7 year olds in primary.  Fall is my favorite time of the year hands down.


























































































































No comments: