Blog Archive

Sunday, June 2, 2013

mothers day 2013





Happy Mother's Day!


Mom requested an afternoon out with the girls for Mother's Day this year.  We had pedicures,  lunch at Olive Garden and genuinely enjoyed each other's company. We forgot to take a picture together before Stacey left for her appointment so I made everyone drive to Stacey's doctor's office so we could get cheesy picture in the waiting room.  The picture quality is poor, but I'm glad we preserved the funny memory!  

I think my most lovely gift this mother's day may not have been intentional and I don't care.   My son Wilson not only got up first on Sunday morning and did NOT make us late to church, but when we got to church,  he opened the car door for me.  The rest of the kids were pure evil all day long, but I was on cloud 9 from Wilson's kindness.  I also got a new electric hedge trimmer, a big ole chocolate bar and a family bike ride, so it was a pretty great day overall.


This was my 5th and final Mother's Day Kindergarten Tea Party.  I've loved every one of them.



 Tony surprised me with our favorite Raisin Filled Sugar Cookies--Grandma Chocolate's recipe.

No comments: