Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

happy birthday Larry





Dear Larry,
Every year I try to write you a letter on your birthday to tell you how much I love you and what I love best about you.  It's a little hard this year, because you are really hitting the teenage years hard.  You have perfected eye rolling, sneering, back talking and sarcasm.  Your moods are volatile, your upper lip is darkening and your voice cracks at inopportune times.  You are also organized and an incredible leader.  All the girls vie for your attention because you are kind and adorable.  You are making good choices by reading your scriptures and attending church.  I've watched you be kind to kids who are really annoying and I'm so proud of you.  You have such a dynamic personality and are a natural in social settings.  I flatter myself by saying I taught you all you know, but the fact is you are a naturally likeable person.  I am so glad to have you as my son.  You are my beautiful boy Larry and I love you.

No comments: