Blog Archive

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Conference revelation

Casual covenant keeping is not conversion.
Repentance is a panacea.
The temple will answer my questions about "modesty."
Discipleship is a pursuit of holiness and happiness; the more time I spend in this pursuit, the fewer regrets I'll have.
Observe then serve.
It's not that we are surprised that the Lord CAN intervene in our lives, it's that he DOES.
Seminary pattern:
Teach true doctrine
Invite to action
Acknowledge promised blessings
Teaching no greater call very night
Don't just endure the storm. Choose the right during them.

Sacrament FHE:
1. Thoughts of the savior
2. Thoughts of our baptismal covenants
3. Feel the effects of forgiveness
4. Receive inspiration

Testimony is not enough, there must also be a conversion
I need to discard my weapon of rebellion--control and impatience


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: