Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dude~





Dear Wilson,
Last night, on an absolutely beautiful night at Rock Lake, we celebrated your 15th birthday with hot dogs, wakeboards and, (chagrin) girls in bikinis. About half your class was there and at least four families came with their boats. We wake-boarded, knee-boarded and tubed until dark. I loved watching you in your element: strong, relaxed, confident and the life of the party. I can't believe you landed that backflip on your wakeboard. What a way to welcome 15! Lately I have really been able to trust you and rely on you in ways I wouldn't have though possible six months ago. You said this was your best birthday party ever. I totally agree. I can't wait to enjoy high school with you. I'll never do a back flip myself, but I'll enjoy seeing every single one of yours.

No comments: