Blog Archive

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cooper is 12

Happy Birthday my sweet Cooper James. You have always been my tender mercy, from the first time I saw you 6 weeks too early with that NG tube up your cute little nose. I'm still amazed by your giant feet, big brown eyes and innate empathy. You have grown out of being cautious in risk taking, but still have a gentle grace in all you do. I get awfully upset with you for eating melted marshmallows for breakfast, or sneaking boxes of sugar cereal under your bed, but inside I applaud your naughtiness. Your brothers and sister adore you and would do almost anything for your attention You melt your aunt's and uncle's hearts and your grandparents couldn't be more proud of you. You are Dad's great hope for a basketball star. You are the calm after the storm my gentle soul, my sweet baby boy. I love you Larry.

No comments: