Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

field trip

Today Mom and I went on a field trip to Cat Tails in Spokane. We were supposed to go to the Imax, but we didn't make it in time. If you don't think a Liger is real--they are totally real; I saw him. When you see the tiger on the beginning of an MGM movie that roars, we saw that one. We went to the Carousel too. Once I started getting the rings, I never missed one. I got the gold one, but I threw it in the clown's mouth. We played at Riverfront park too. We had a fun time playing. We climbed on the tires of the big red wagon slide. We went down the slide too. Some kids threw up on the way home, but I didn't. It was a fun day, just Mom and me.

1 comment:

molly said...

"just mom and me". Sounds memorable :) I am glad you took a moment to write about it.